The Early Childhood and Parenting Collaborative (ECAP) at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is home to a number of projects that focus on educating and raising young children. It consists of professors, academic professionals, and research assistants who collaborate on a variety of projects under the direction of faculty in early childhood education and special education. Pooling their expertise and experience enables these professionals to articulate, clarify, and enhance the cooperative relationships among these projects and strengthen their contributions to the state of Illinois and beyond.
Below is a list of current ECAP projects. For more about the projects, click on the links below or see short descriptions of the projects on our ECAP Projects page.
- Illinois Early Learning Project
- Illinois Early Childhood Asset Map
- Illinois Early Intervention Clearinghouse
- Illinois Projects in Practice
- Early Childhood Research & Practice
- Early Childhood State Advisory Council Needs Assessment
- Head Start's National Center on Quality Teaching and Learning
- Men's Parenting Behaviors in Families of Children with Disabilities, Findings from the ECLS-B
- Preparing Relationship-based Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education Personnel (PREP)
- Project Blend